America’s Challenges are LGBT Challenges, Part 2
Advocates and donors offer a sobering look at the challenges faced by the most vulnerable among us.
- School Climate: Geoffrey Winder (GSA Network) and Ryan Pedlow (Ziff Brothers Investments / GLSEN)
- Youth Homelessness: Jama Shelton (Forty to None Project) and Terrence Meck (The Palette Fund)
- Healthcare Access for All: Jace Woodrum (One Colorado) and Jennifer Kates (Kaiser Family Foundation)
- Immigration Reform: Jorge Gutierrez (United We Dream) and Matt Foreman (Evelyn and Walter Haas, Jr. Fund)
- Aging: Kathleen Sullivan (L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center) and Ambassador James C. Hormel
- Global / International: Selly Thiam (None on Record) and J. Bob Alotta (Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice)